Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA'S 2011














Yesterday was the VMA's and I have always been a huge fan of it and yesterday was perfect! All of the performances, the outfits, the winners! Since the MTV Video Music Awards is all about the young and famous and its know for its red carpet, which is always exciting and cool  and this year was no exception. If you didn't know I am a big fan of Britney Spears and I think she hasn't look that good in a red carpet like she did in a long time and this black sequin Moschino dress was perfect for her! Also they made a tribute for her which it wasn't what I was expecting, the promo was better and she received her moon man from no other than Lady Gaga. Watch the video here: Britney Spears Tribute
 I loved the dress of Selena Gomez!  Katy Perry picked a Atelier Versace Asian isnpired mini dress and Jimmy Choo heels. I liked Katie Holmes but those shoes were just too much! 


Beyonce anounced she is pregnant by taking off her jacket and touching her belly after her performance!
Adele's performance was breathtaking! I just feel so emotional everytime I hear this song! Adele performance
Lady Gaga was amazing!! I think her male alter ego Jo Calderone is fantastic and her performance was super cool and  full of energy. I love her new song You and I you can watch her video here: Lady Gaga You and I Video Well that's it for me now! I'm so tired and tomorrow have school and I have to pack!! Thanks for reading! Besos!!


P.S
I will be posting the new look of the day tomorrow!


By Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment