Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BOYFRIEND BLAZER




Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't post any look the past days! I forgot that I had this pictures! These are from one of the beaches here in Oslo and I haven't use my blazer since!! Maybe tomorrow? ha!  I'm back at school and its good to see all my friends again!..So vacations are over for me, well kind of because I am going to Mexico next Wednesday!!!! I can not believe it! After one year and two months I am finally going to my  country of sun!!! I can not wait any longer! And I will be posting some pictures of course! Thank you for reading and have a good day!! Besos!!


Blazer: H&M
Jeans: BikBok
Blouse: Mango

By Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Now following you :) xxx
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer!
    kisses
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias por el comentario y por pasarte por mi blog cielo!!! :) tengo ganas de ver tu nuevo post!! :) dices que me sigues pero debe de haber un error porque no me sales, te importaría comprobrlo?
    un besazo; Claire.

    c.o.c.o
    http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonita te vez espectacular, luces genial y combinastes cada una de las prendas increibles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Claire!! Te estoy dugout do por bloglovin. Ya lo viste? Ya pronto haré mi nuevo post! No he estado cerca de una computadora todo el fin de semana! Un beso!!

    ReplyDelete