Monday, February 6, 2012

SHADES OF BLUE







Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately! I had exams and wasn't feeling very good with this weather, but now I booked my flight to Mexico! Finally I will see the sun and feel the warm in my body!! That's why I feel so inpired right now by the beach, and all the shades of blue! I am going to be able to shoot some pictures in Mexico without freezing!! Yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I wish I was wearing that sweater from Acne and how cool are the shoes and soon I will get my Current Elliot jeans bur first I am going to Mexico, so everything can wait!

Besos!


By Melissa

2 comments:

  1. El sueter esta padrisimo, y los jeans me encantan tambien ... vendras a Mexico?? Claro todo puede esperar! Lo unico que necesitas por ahora es sentir esa calidez y hermoso clima que tenemos.
    besos
    gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, acabo de descubrirte por Chicisimo, y ya tienes una nueva seguidora ♥ .. Saludos.

    Jen♥

    ReplyDelete