Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE


I have been wanting to use the white on white trend for a while, but it is not very smart this time of the year you could end up more like white on brown...and we don't want that. Anyway I bought this jeans on Zara the other day, they fit perfect and in Mexico I will be able to use them everyday! Thanks to my friend Kristian for takings these pictures! He is the best photographer! We had so much fun!! You will see the rest of them tomorrow!! Besos!!!!

Sweater:Mango
Jeans:Zara
Boots:H&M



By Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Nice look! you look very nice with white and black...great option! besos .. mami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual post amazing. Great process!
    Fiberglass Electronics Box 30 Inches 54130

    ReplyDelete