Friday, November 11, 2011

THE LAST DAY

Hi!! I am so sorry for my disapearence of the blog world! I had the most crazy week in a long time, but now I finally have internet again inb my new appartment! I still live around boxes, painting and caos basically, but this weekend it would be only about getting things in place! Can't wait to sleep in my new bedroom and not on the floor...This is what I wore last saturday, the day we got the keys for the new flat..yes I managed to take a picture even on that day...crazy..Have a happy friday!!!! Un beso!

Knitted sweater:Gina Tricot
Blouse:H&M
Shorts:H&M
Ankle bootie:H&M


By Melissa

2 comments:

  1. very cute look :)
    congrats to your new flat :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    by the way : i have a sheyna jewelry giveaway on my blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete