Monday, November 14, 2011

FUZZY COAT



 Since it is getting colder and colder, it is not possible to go outside with a normal coat, that's why I started using this fuzzy coat, wich I love! It is very warm and soft, exactly what I need right now! I matched with my black fuzzy sweater to keep my self warm...I can feel the snow coming very soon...gosh..I don't know if I am ready..but I love to have a real white christmas, that's what motivates me to look forward for the snow! I love Christmas time!!! I want to decorate my new flat soon...but first i have to finish unpacking here..hehe...one thing at a time right? Have a nice Monday!  Thanks for reading!!!! Besitos!

Coat: Second Hand
Fuzzy Sweater: H&M Trend
Leggings: BikBok
Booties:DinSko
Bag:Mango



By Melissa

7 comments:

  1. i love your coat, amazing
    xoxo
    diannetho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!!!http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i love your coat, you are fantastic! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne: Thank you for your comment dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holaaaa Meli... me encanto tu abrigo!!! Espero sean mejor tu segundo invierno en Oslo ... te quiero mucho ....

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget