Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FLORAL DRESS IN MEXICO









Hola!! Finally my first post from Mexico!! I have been doing a lot of things and just enjoying every moment I have with my family and friends! Yesterday was a super special day, it was my wedding aniversary and what a better way to celebrate than here in Monterrey with my family and my hubby! First we went to this restaurant called "Cerveceria" and in the night we went to another restaurant just the two of us! Amazing food!!! Mexican of course! The weather here in the north is super warm so its hard to choose what to wear, but for this special ocassion I choose this floral dress because it is very fresh  and easy to wear but elegant at the same time! I had the most fantastic day ever!! Thank you so much for this amazing year!! Thanks to my beautiful family!!! I love you all with all my heart!!! GRACIAS!!!!!!!!

P.S
Just a little taste of mexican salsa! ijij

Dress: Zara
Wedges: H&M



By Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment