Monday, August 1, 2011

OG DET VAR KJÆRLIGHET






'








Hi! Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend; the summer just started here so I was on the beach everyday! But of course I got the time to take some pictures. I just got these shoes which I totally felt in love with!! Every time I use new shoes it is a bit painful and always end up with marks, no matter if they are the best quality, is that normal? Anyway I will use them everyday until it stops hurting! The knitted sweater is also new and its just perfect! I am obsessed with all the metalic fabrics right now!! Have a good day!! Besos!!!!

Knitted Sweater:Divided H&M
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: H&M



By Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Meli ::I like your look ! love the skirt ... i hoppe do you enjoy the summer .... thanks for sharing Melimoda! have a nice week ... besitos pona

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty .. love your air!!

    ReplyDelete