Friday, July 29, 2011

DET VAR SOMMER DET VAR SOL

                               









The time it is getting closer and soon will be landing in my beautiful Mexico! I reaaly can't wait to see all my family and friends,wear my bikinies, eat delicious mexican food (I think I will eat tacos everyday) After one year in the "North Pole" it feels right to go home and get all the energy and inspiration to comeback to the rough winter in Norway. And ofcourse I will be doing some shopping in Mexico, since things are cheaper there! But the cool thing about Norway is that you can find sales the hole year, not only when the season its changing, so that's why my closet got a bit bigger during the year ha! I love to wear shorts on summer and these are one of my favorites! Hope you like the pictures! Besos!


Shorts: H&M Concious collection
Top:    BikBok
Shoes:  Carvela shoes








By Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment