Friday, August 12, 2011

HERE COMES THE SUN









Hi! The sun is shining again!!  I totally forgot that I had these pictures! Too bad! Anyways I love my cuban boots because you can  use them with shorts, dresses..with everything! This is a simple but cool outfit. Mixing things up is where it's at in fashion right now, so washed out shorts with a blazer and boots seems right to me! I'm not following all the trends but I like to read magazines to get inspiration, but there's nothing like making fashion your own. So do it your self and have fun! Besos!

Blazer: Mango
Shorts: H&M
Bootie: DinSko


By Melissa

9 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous =) love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!. Love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear you look adorable in this posts i really love your blog so you have a new follower!!
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. muchas gracias por tu comentario!
    a mi me encanta tu blog, ya te sigo ;)

    y siii..me lo pase genial en oslo! y me quede impresionada de lo preciosa que es la ciudad! que suerte vivir ahi ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah de nada! Yo tambien ya te estoy siguiendo! Si la verdad esta padre! Pero en el invierno no tanto! jaja Besos!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget