Monday, November 28, 2011

ON FRIDAY


Hi everyone! I know I haven't been posting the "look of the day" posts very often but  these pictures were taken on friday by a friend. Than you so much swettie! You are an angel! It is super fun to take pictures with the girls! For some reason it hasn't been very cold, now we are suposed to be covered in snow and -10 degrees, but instead of that we have been enjoying 7 degrees with sun, dried streets, so that means I will use my high heels until I can! It almost feels like a normal winter or spring for the norwegians! ha! It was very windy, that's why the funny eyes but hope you like them! Have a nice day!!! Un beso!

By Melissa

Blouse:H&M Trend
Coat: H&M
Jeans: BikBok
Scarf: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hello Meli !!! i like this look so much ... In Mexico is not cold to, but i need more cold for feeling the chistmas.. In your case enjoy this weather using your nice shoes and your clothe ...
    I great for see you in this space ... Thank you! Have a nice day !! te quiero mucho mi linda princesita ... besitos hija

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat. I have a question. When did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete